Milestones of the corporate history

    1950

    Foundation as a "Federal Laboratory for oil and margarine industry of the GDR"

    linie

    1965 - 1990

    Gradual capacity build up for the development and the realization of new products and technologies

    linie

    1990

    Conversion into the  trustee firm "ÖHMI Research and Corporate Engineering"

    linie

    1992

    Privatization by Management-Buy-Out

    linie

    1993 - 1998

    Development and establishment of new business segments (Analytics , Research, Engineering, Consulting, Management System Certification)

    linie

    1999

    Conversion into "ÖHMI Joint Stock Corporation" and outsourcing of the operating business segments into independent subsidiaries (Analytics, Research, Engineering, Management System Certification, Real Estate Service).

  • ÖHMI Gebäude bis 2018
  • Narossa Gebäude
  • Erster Unternehmenssitz